Shipping & Return Policy
Please take a moment to read through the entire shipping and return policy so you would know what to expect before making any purchase.
Shipping and Handling Policy
- Every item ordered through our website will take 1 day before initiating the process. This time is allowed for clearing payment, order cancellations, order updates, and address changes.
- The initial process is estimated to take 5-7 days to prepare your order. Preparation includes your order being assigned to a team, being placed in a queue for printing, the actual printing process, drying, quality control, cut, packaging, verifying shipping information, transport to post center.
- Once your item completes the initial processing, a tracking number is generated (although it may take up to 5 days or more to see any kind of update). From the day the tracking is generated, it will take 10-40 days to arrive to your address. Shipping time will vary based on many factors, especially depending on your location. Around this time you would then receive an email with your tracking number to check for status.
- Please update your address before purchasing otherwise it may cause a delay in your order.
Returns, Exchanges, & Cancellations Policy
- Cancellation of any order is only allowed for up to 24 hours after purchase date. After this period, your order is likely to be initiated and once the printing has started, cancellations are not possible for any reason. Please see our return policy for what to do next if the allotted time has passed.
- Exchanges for another order, whether it is a size change or different art is not possible. Due to the nature of the custom-printed, made-to-order products, we do not honor exchanges after processing has been initiated. If you feel that you have an exception, just contact us (via the Contact Us tab, or send us an email to email@example.com) and we'll be more than happy to review your situation. Decisions will be made at our own discretion. An exchange of a defect in craftsmanship is possible and will follow the return policy below.
- Returns for refund or exchanges (for defect only) are allowed and must be initiated by the buyer within 60 days upon delivery. For all returns, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted unless otherwise stated. This also applies to all packages that are "Returned to Sender" for various reasons such as insufficient address, wrong address, refused by the buyer, buyer unavailable, so on unless shipping is paid for re-delivery. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs under all circumstances unless otherwise stated. Costs associated with shipping are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service with tracking or insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item safely or at all. All items must be returned in the same condition and in full to receive any kind of refund. All returns must be authorized before sending the item back. You shall receive a RMA# and once authorized, you have seven (7) days to postmark the item back to us or it will not be accepted.
- If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to resolve any issues. We will reply to you within 1-2 business days due to the high volume of emails. Many times we will respond immediately/same business day. We strive for positive buyer experienced, so please give us an opportunity to make things right.
- If refunds criteria are met, refunds will only be issued to the original PayPal account, Credit Card, or other method of payment that you used when placing your order. Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us (via the Contact Us tab, or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your situation.