Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
If you think the decoration of your house is insipid and ordinary, our Cross Stitch Diamond Painting Kits can help you to make your drawing room, bedroom and other places become vivifying.
High-Quality Diamond Painting is available in nine sizes:
Size 1: 1 piece (15x15cm or 6x6in)
Size 2: 1 piece (20x20cm or 8x8in)
Size 3: 1 piece (25x25cm or 10x10in)
Size 4: 1 piece (30x30cm or 12x12in)
Size 5: 1 piece (35x35cm or 14x14in)
Size 6: 1 piece (40x40cm or 16x16in)
Size 7: 1 piece (45x45cm or 18x18in)
Size 8: 1 piece (50x50cm or 20x20in)
Size 9: 1 piece (60x60cm or 24x24in)
What's in the package?
· Fabric printed with design chart
· Colorful diamonds
· Diamond applicator tool
· Tub of wax
1. Dip the tip of the applicator tool into the wax. The wax will enable you to pick up the diamonds.
2. Look at your chart and determine which color diamond to use. Press the tip of the applicator tool to the rounded side of the diamond.
3. Pull back the plastic film to uncover the area you are working on and carefully press the diamond onto the symbol.
Tips and Tricks
· Your fabric design chart should be covered with a protective plastic film. When you peel back this plastic film, the chart area will be sticky. It is recommended that you do not remove the entire piece of plastic at once. If you take a break from your project, re-cover your work-in-progress with the plastic film to prevent your project from gathering dust or drying out and losing its stickiness.
· Your kit comes with a small tray to hold the diamonds as you work. This works great when you’re working with one color at a time, which is recommended. If you prefer to work row by row, switching colors as you work down your chart, use small bowls or crafting tubs to keep the colors separated as you work. Make sure you label each tub with the color it contains.
· To prevent your tools from drying out, wrap your applicator tool with plastic and securely close your wax tub between uses.
· If your wax dries out or you lose your applicator tool, you can also use a rhinestone applier, often found by the nail polish and manicure tools.
1. Items DO NOT include wood frame unless the available selection is made with a wooden frame for an additional expense.
2. This is DIY diamond painting, not finished picture, you need to finish it by yourself. All the products are measured by hand, so please allow 1-2cm deviation.
3. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
See more Diamond Painting Kits at OwlCube.com